Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「オズ はじまりの戦い」の映画予告でリスニング

オズ はじまりの戦いで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Kansas is full of good men.

-I don’t want be a good man. I want to be a great one.

-You’re gonna need this!

-I don’t wanna die! I haven’t accomplished anything yet!

-Please!

-Am I dreaming?

-You’re in Oz. I’m Theodora the good witch.

-Where is your broom?

-You don’t know much about witches, do you?

-It’s the Emerald City.

-You are here at last. And the prophecy shall be fulfilled.

-This is my sister, Evanora.

-I’m here to ..serve you.

-The royal treasure of Oz. It belongs to you.

-But only after you defeat the wicked witch.

-Just how wicked is she?

-Towns were destroyed. Children were orphaned.

-Great wizard from Kansas…

-I’ve waited for you to come set things right.

-Me?

-You’ll die! You’ll die!

-Did those crows just say we’re gonna die?

-Your magic is the only thing strong enough to save us all.

-Please tell me you gentlemen can fight?

-No. But we sing. Guys, take five.

-I might not actually be a wizard.

-Yes, but they don’t know that. You’re capable of more than you know.

-Help! Please!

-Are you the great man we’ve been waiting for?

-I think I could be.



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
accomplish・・・成し遂げる、達成する
dreaming・・・夢を見る
witch・・・魔女
broom・・・ほうき
prophecy・・・予言
fulfill・・・実行する、遂行する
royal・・・最高の、王家の
defeat・・・負かす、打ち倒す
wicked・・・ひどく悪い、意地が悪い
orphan・・・孤児の
wizard・・・男の魔法使い、魔術師
set right・・・正しい状態にする
capable of・・・~の能力がある

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿