Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「スモーキング・ハイ」の映画予告でリスニング

スモーキング・ハイの映画予告で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-It feels good in my brain…

-Cops, cops, cops…

-Sorry about that, things just got out of hand.

-Yeah, that’s the way it was with my first husband.

-It’s me Dale.

-Come on up.

-Just give me three seconds exactly.

-One two three go?

-Just on three.

-It’s been two months you’ve been coming to me, right?

-What’s up with the suit?

-I'm a process server.

-You servant? Like a butler?

-No, no, I’m…

-Shine shoes?

-I serve subpoenas, I gotta were like, disguises sometimes…

-Disguises. Wish I had an easy job like you have.

-You have the easiest job on earth. You smoke all day.

-Dude. Dude. Dude!

-Who’s that?

-Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.

-They saw me see them shoot me.

-What?

-They saw you? Did they follow you here?

-I don’t know. Let’s get out of here.

-Get the snacks. Food. Fruit roll-ups.

-We are going to hunt these guys down, Dale, Saul, we’re going to kill them all.

-I’m excited!

-We got to get going, come on!

-No, I think we should stay. Why?

-I’m in the dumpster already.

-How could he find us?

-Um, Heat seeking missles, bloodhounds, foxes, barracudas…

-I’m kinda flabbergasted when you say things like that. It’s weird.

-Thank you.

-Not a compliment.

-You’re in the jungle now baby.

-Thug life.

-I can’t see!

-Well kick out the window. Isn’t that what they do?

-Take your foot out of the window.

-Aaaaah!



ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
get out of hand・・・手に負えなくなる
servant・・・召使い、使用人
butler・・・執事
subpoena・・・召喚令状
disguise・・・隠蔽する、偽る
roll-up・・・手巻きたばこ
dumpster・・・ごみの収集箱
bloodhound・・・しつこくつけ狙う人
barracuda・・・どう猛な人
flabbergast・・・びっくり仰天させる
Thug・・・悪党

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿